1. Formulate a simple idea you want to share. Why? Because you think it will improve the life of the people.
2. Make it tangible, make it something they can see, touch, and prove works.
Dry wood in the kiln.
3. Do NOT explain, talk about, or say why it works, they must inquire.
4. Put it in a high traffic area, and leave for 15 days.
Place it as the site of a woodworking shop
5. Wait for questions, but avoid answering them.
6. Wait for the person to come to you, do not go to them, ever!!!! People must find the waterhole of information, and steal it.
Log In to Leave a Comment or Join
Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved.
Not a member? Sign Up
Gear For Sale by HoboTraveler.com. All gear sold, and shipped from Amazon.com for safe, fast service.
teakintogo.com is a part of the HoboTraveler network.
The 100 Best Cities to Live International are chosen by Hobo Travelers on the Hobo Network. Our goal at Hobo is to give you 100, then you can narrow it down 10. Become and member of that city group. You can learn the pros and cons from members living there.
The 100 Best Cities to Live Abroad