This is a successful business model, I learn from a book called "The Green Machine," and cannot find who wrote, or where to buy? It was written by a French man.
We want each level of business to both push and pull.
Stop Thefts or Misuse of DonationsWe want each level to stop the other level from cheating, stealing, or pocketing the money from good people.
Example of the Business Model
What?Install windows kits onto existing window of mothers, with babies, with the hope of stopping the baby from being bit by malaria infested mosquitoes and dying.
Who? Andy Lee Graham etc.--- Videographers--- Screen Installers--- University Student to Walk around finding.--- ONG Organization Non Governmental / NGO Non Governmental Organization¬†When? September 2015 - Ongoing project
Where? Lome, Togo West Africa / Kaplime, Togo and spreading...
Why? Stop babies from dying of malaria / paludisme. Why me, Andy Lee Graham, well after 17 years, 107 countries, I know I can save a baby, and it is too hard for me to look away, when I have the ability, the brains, and the fortitude. A person cannot be beat, who never quits.
How? This is being answered below.
How much money? This is self-funding aid, whereby donors would choose the Mother they want to help, and pay for that screen kit for specific mother, and baby, or we can just assign one to your donation. Matching donations with a person.
STEPS TO SUCCESS IN PUSH PULL STRATEGY
1. Finding the mothers:¬†
We download every malaria educational cartoon video we can find, mix them, in between each video is a message in the local language with an announcement that mothers with babies can have window screens installed for one dollars, 1000 CFA.
Repeating video, with a few cartoon videos about malaria endless loop.
- Place a computer screen outside a video shop, explaining in the locals language, ‚ÄúEwe,‚ÄĚ that Mothers with babies can have a screen installed on room for 500 CFA, approximately 75 cents USD.¬†PULLED INTO SHOP - PUSHED TO DO WORK.
2. She walks into the videography shop, pays the man or woman 500 CFA, and receives a receipt. Hopefully, she has a cell phone number.
SHE PUSHED THE VIDEO PERSONVIDEO SHOP PUSHES HER TO THE WOODWORKERS
3. She is given a map, and directions to a woodworking shop.
SHOWS RECEIPT, AND TRIES TO SCHEDULEHE DOES NOT SHOW, SO SHE PULLS HIM TO HER HOUSE BECAUSE SHE HAS SPEND 500 CFA.
4. He installs the window, but before, he checks to see if she really lives there.
PUSHES TO BE CERTAIN, HE DOES NOT GET PAID UNLESS SHE IS REALLY A MOTHER WITH BABY.
5. He goes back to the video shop, turns in his completion, and walks with videography man to make video.
HE PUSHES THE VIDEO MAN
6. Video person makes video, with the installer and carries to a local foreigner NGO / ONG to have the person sign off, it was installed, he needs to make a small video with the ONG NGO in the video.
NGO IS PUSHED BY VIDEO PERSON TO COMEONG GETS TO GIVE A FREE PLUG FOR HIS OR HER ONG / NGO - PULLS THE PROJECT TO STAY HONEST
7. Video person puts into drop box, and our organization accounts for a cash payable..VIDEO PULLS A DONOR, TO PAY FOR THE WINDOW IN 10, 15, 20 DOLLAR AMOUNTS.
8. Local ONG / NGO picks up money, and pay video person, who gives to screen installer.
PUSHES HIM TO KEEP THE VIDEO RUNNING IN EWE OUTSIDE HIS SHOP
9. The local NGO can go do this with other video shops, whereby they can get a small portion of money.
10. Installers can push other video shops to do the same, so they get more customers.
When you got nothing to lose, and everything to win, do it!
Send 5 dollars, it is nothing to lose, and a life to win.
Donate 5 Dollars¬†NOW, not later, it is babies.
or Send to:
Andy Lee Graham9545 West 120 Number 26Orland, Indiana 46776
Mom Graham will deposit in Andy Graham's account.
Call if you want:
Togo Number -- +228-93 76 54 34¬†USA number that forwards to Togo 1-260-624-4414¬†
Log In to Leave a Comment or Join
Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved.
Not a member? Sign Up
Gear For Sale by HoboTraveler.com. All gear sold, and shipped from Amazon.com for safe, fast service.
teakintogo.com is a part of the HoboTraveler network.
The 100 Best Cities to Live International are chosen by Hobo Travelers on the Hobo Network. Our goal at Hobo is to give you 100, then you can narrow it down 10. Become and member of that city group. You can learn the pros and cons from members living there.
The 100 Best Cities to Live Abroad